Subversion, Bugfree Installation Guide
Apache, PHP, Mysql, Subversion, Bugfree's service configuration can be called complicated, and after several exploits success, the composition is remembered.
1 server installation
If you are familiar with Apache, PHP, MySQL configuration, so very lucky, the server's configuration is never difficult to you. If you are not familiar with them, then I recommend you to organize a service program with an existing third-party kit.
There are many existing server kits. After using several sets of suits, it is decided to use the WAMP server kit.
1.1 download Wamp
Official website: http://www.wampserver.com/
Wamp installation is simple, follow the prompts.
Apache's HTTP default port is 80. If your IIS service accounts for 80, it will cause conflicts. You can turn the IIS before installing Wamp, or change the IIS's Web service.
During the installation process, the installer will prompt the user to select the root directory of the WWW. You can direct this directory to the current machine's bugfree, such as: D: / bugfree
After the installation is complete, you should be able to see the WAMP icon in the system tray, which can result in the management program of the relevant service.
2. Download Subversion
Official website: http://subversion.tigris.org/
2.3 Creating a Code Base
Perform a command line window, enter the command: svnadmin create d: / svn (please enter the code library directory you want to create)
Configure users and permissions:
Come to the D: / SVN / Conf directory, modify svnserve.conf:
# Password-db = passwd
Password-db = passwd
Then modify the Passwd file with the directory to remove the following three lines:
# Harry = harryssset
# Sally = Sallyssecret
Harry = harryssset
Sally = Sallyssecret
Here is the default two users default, you can change your own account.
Obviously, the format is:
2.4 Launching the Subversion Service
There are two ways (recommended second method on Windows):
2.4.1 Use the Subversion command line
1) Enter the command line to the bin directory of the Subversion installation directory (such as: D: / Program files / Subversion / bin /)
2) Enter the command: svnserve -d -r d: / svn (please point to your code library directory)
2.4.2 Installation Services
You can also install the service directly under the Windows system to launch Subversion:
1) Official Website: http://clanlib.org/~mbn/svnservice/
2) Copy SVNService.exe to the bin directory of the Subversion installation directory (such as: D: / Program files / Subversion / bin /)
3) Come to the corresponding directory, enter the command: svnservice -install -d -r d: / svn (please point to your code library directory). 4) If the installation is successful, SVNService should be seen in the system service list:
5) Change the launch type of the service to "Auto", and start the service:
6) The service installation is completed
2.5 Configuring the network service of Subversion
Subversion uses Apache 2.0 as the HTTP front end.
The installation steps are as follows:
1) Let's get to the bin directory in the installation directory of Apache, in the Subversion installation directory / bin (c: / program files / subversion / bin), find the file: mod_dav_svn.so, mod_authz_svn.so and libdb43.dll, put them Copy to the Apache function module directory (C: / Wamp / Apache2 / Modules).
2) Edit Apache's configuration file (apache2 / conf / httpd.conf)
Remove the "#" of the following two lines
#LoadModule DAV_FS_MODULE MODULES / MOD_DAV_FS.SO
#LoadModule DAV_MODULE MOD_DAV.SO
Add two lines below LoadModule Section
LoadModule DAV_SVN_MODULE MODULES / MOD_DAV_SVN.SO
LoadModule Authz_svn_Module Modules / MOD_AUTHZ_SVN.SO
Add SVN repository management:
SvnParentPath D: / svn (please point to your code library directory)
3) Relonged Apache
2.6 Application of the client
You can use the Subversion using the Subversion, you can also use the third-party tool to use third-party tools to use the Subversion's client tool, Tortoisersvn official website: http://torToisesvn.tigris.org/
Detailed Usage is described in Subversion, Tortoisersvn's help documentation.
2.7 How to Configure Subversion Automatically Send Mail
Subversion is through hooks to control each transaction behavior, pre-commit, post-commit, etc.
Under normal circumstances, we hope that after submitting the code, Subversion can automatically send each member in the group. In this case we can complete it through the POST-COMMIT.
These scripts are stored in your repository's hooks directory, in general, is the end of the .Template suffix, if it is a UNIX platform, it needs to be changed to .sh, the Windows platform is changed to .bat.
When a Transaction is successfully completed, the post-commit.bat will call this script.
The following example is given, how to automatically send an email after Subversion submitting the code.
SET REPOS =% 1
SET REV =% 2
Commit-email-win.pl% REPOS%% REV% -L C: tempsvnlookcommit-email.log --from firstname.lastname@example.org -s "[Project-dev] commit"
Commit-Email-win.pl is a Perl script used to send an email, so your system needs to install Perl.
% Repos% parameter is your repository directory% Rev% parameter is commit to the Revision number
--FROM surface mail sender's address
-l parameter is the directory of the log, used to record the details of each email
-s parameter is the title of the message
Here is the commit-email-win.pl, you can put him in the svn / bin directory and ensure that svn / bin is in the system's path environment variable.
Please correctly rewrite the following variables according to your system configuration:
$ EMAILSFILE # One email address per line
$ MailServer # SMTP domain name or IP
Find $ MAILER-> Auth, fill in your email address, and password (SMTP authentication), and ensure that your Perl is already installed Authen :: SASL
At this time, even if you have met, you can run the commit-email-win.pl script directly to check if the script is running normally. At this time, MAILERDEBUGLEVEL can be set to 1.
> Commit-Email-win.pl D: / svn_repository 2
If you run successfully, you can check if you run again through your COMMIT.
3.1 Download Bugfree
Official website: http://bugfree.1zsoft.com/
1) Unzip Bugfree to any directory. Such as: d: / bugfree /
2) When installing WAMP, point the HTTP root directory to this directory.
3) Modify D: /bugfree/include/setupbug.inc.php file:
Find this line:
// $ bugconfig ["scriptdir"] = "Your path to bugfree";
Remove "//" and change to your own bugfree directory. Such as:
$ Bugconfig ["scriptdir"] = "d: / bugfree";
4) Access the installation page of Bugfree: http://localhost/install.php
5) Fill in each parameter.
Note If there is no bugfree database in MySQL, please select it in this page
In this way, the bugfree database and related tables are automatically created.
6) After completing it, click the button:
Cover the generated configbug.inc.php d: /bugfree/include/setupbug.inc.php
7) Rename the two files under D: / Bugfree: Install.php and Upgrade.php. Any name can be.
8) The bugfree is installed. You can access http://localhost/login.php using admin: 123456 to verify.
3.3 Bugfree's Mail Service Configuration
1) Open Apache's PHP profile. Such as: c: /wamp/apache2/bin/php.ini
2) Find [Mail Function] section, modify the following two configurations:
SMTP = Your mail server address (such as: mailsvr, smtp.163.com)
Sendmail_From = automatic email address of bugfree (like: email@example.com)